Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Top Five: TV Shows I Miss

I have now been TVless for over a year except for the shows I've downloaded off LimeWire. I'm just to cheap to get one until I get other things I want more (like a digital camera). To celebrate my freedom from the one eyed idol and approximately 400 hours of time better spent (conservative estimate) here's a top five list.

Top Five TV Shows I Miss:
  1. Jeopardy
  2. Seinfeld
  3. News Hour With Jim Lehrer
  4. Hockey Night In Canada
  5. The Outer Limits
A friend recently offered me a TV. (She's got four and is looking to get rid of one.) I'm still debating whether to take her up on it. On the one hand, I do miss some shows. But do I really want that time-drain temptation sitting in my living room? I didn't call it the one eyed idol for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment