Monday, August 01, 2005

Top Five

I'm back from campmeeting. But since today is a travel day for me, this is going to be a short post. Every blogger needs to make top-five lists (at least that's the impression I get), so here's five, off-the-cuff, top-five lists for your reading pleasure.

Top 5 Countries To Visit That I Haven't Been To:
1. Japan
2. Israel
3. Chile
4. China
5. Russia

Top 5 Funniest Musicians I've Ever Heard:
1. Weird Al Yankovich
2. Peter Schickele a.k.a. P.D.Q. Bach
3. The Arrogant Worms
4. Adam Sandler
5. Mark Lowery

Top 5 Books of the Bible
1. John
2. Genesis
3. 1 John
4. Ecclesiastes
5. Revelation


Top 5 Movies That Wasted Two Hours Of My Life:
1. Ever After
2. Election
3. Larger Than Life
4. Green Card
5. First Knight

Top 5 Coolest Names I've Ever Heard
1. Coomy
2. Igor
3. Thor
4. Luba
5. Tokugawa

That was an interesting exercise in self-expression. Going over those lists one could conclude that I like Asia, parody, Johannine literature, and any movie genre but rom-com. Well, self-revelation is part of what apokalupto's all about. Interpriting revelation is the reader's task.

The painting, John the Evangelist in Patmos, is by Hans Burgkmair.

No comments:

Post a Comment