Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The Ungame



I know it sounds foofy, a non-competitive game where the only goal is sharing your feelings, but the Ungame works. I can't explain it. The basic idea is that you draw question cards, answer the question, and no one else can talk. When you begin you think it's boring, but by the end you're addicted. An hour has passed and you didn't even know it.

I've found the ungame works best with friends and loose aquaintences. With family and really good friends you already know what their answers will be. We've found it works great with our youth group, especially since they're mostly girls. I recommend it for any group of friends as a way to pass the time.

Hint: Make sure you have a piece of paper handy to write down questions or comments. You might think you'll remember them when your turn to comment comes; but, trust me, you won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment